My first week in Málaga

 ¡Buenas!

Today is my 8th day in Málaga and 1 week of work is done already! I'm an intern at Living4Malaga and I will be working there for 2 months. In case you are not familiar with the company, it is a sort of inbound agency that rents luxury apartments for tourists in the best locations of Málaga and Madrid. They also offer other services such as parking, excursions, transport etc.

My first days in Málaga (before I started working) I explored the city and its tourist attractions so in case a client asked me what to do in the city, I would know what to recommend. On the second day I went to Málaga Cathedral:




The entrance is 6€ and there is even the possibility to go to the roof of the cathedral for 4€ (opens a few times a day and be there on time when it does!)

On the third day I went to La Alcazaba, El teatro romano and El castillo de Gibralfaro and walked like crazy to the top of the hill! But it was worth it 'cause the view from there is beautiful! NB: Wear comfortable shoes for the sake of your feet. Thank you.)








Entrance to all those three attractions are free on Sundays (and I, of course, went that day daah 'cause we have to play smart sometimes :P)

The next day I went to the beach called Playa de la Malagueta and that was my last day before my first day at the office! 


All the staff is very friendly and welcoming! 


Main street of Málaga called Calle Marqués de Larios where the office is located.

That's what my week looks like and next week I'll be posting some more. Thank you for reading until the end. ¡Hasta luego!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Experience with guests

Alhambra of Granada

My work at Living4malaga