Alhambra of Granada

¡Buenas!

Life is not just working after all! Last weekend I went to Granada. It is about 1,5 hours by bus from Málaga. The cities most known tourist attraction is a fortress called Alhambra. It is definetely one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. Málaga's fortress and castle Alcazaba and Gibralfaro don't even get close to Alhambra. Here are a few pics:











Perfect place to have a picnic and learn more about history. The city of Granada itself is also very beautiful. There a lot of nice restaurants, parks, pubs and cafés. One thing that surprised me the most was that there are these mountains which on top you could see snow! I totally recommend that place to visit. You will not get disappointed.



P.S: If you plan to visit Alhambra buy the tickets at least 2 weeks before. They are usually sold out so gotta be quick! + if you like books right in the bus station you can find a guy selling all kind of classics in English and Spanish for 3 to 5 euros only! I bought a book that is half in Spanish half in English so I can learn as much Spanish as possible before I go back to Finland.

And that's for this week. 

¡Hasta luego!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience with guests

My work at Living4malaga